Nourished Mama Workshop
You deserve some time for you.
Do you dream of:
- having a clear space to reflect and remember who you are?
- connecting and sharing with other local like-minded mamas in a supportive and creative environment?
- sipping on a HOT cup of tea and indulging in organic wholefood snacks?
Whether you are seeking guidance on a specific topic, support, or connection with other mamas, I would love for you to join me for this special workshop.
The workshop will include:
- discussion on well-being and self-care for Mamas
- a guided meditation
- a sharing circle
- time to reflect and just be
- delicious tea and organic wholefood treats
Limited places are available to ensure an intimate and beneficial experience for all. Please contact me with any questions.
- When: Sunday 18th February 2018
- Time: 3pm-5pm
- Location: Manic Organic, Woonona
- Investment: $40
Please note: no refunds are given if you cannot attend after booking, but you are welcome to transfer your place to someone else instead!
The collective energy of a group of women produces a powerful environment. When we come together with a shared intention, we become an amazing force that can effect profound – even miraculous change.
A group of women can also create an incredibly nurturing environment, for in the company of female people – and all their personal knowledge of what it is to be a woman and live a woman’s life – there is a familiarity that makes it easier to open one’s self without detailed explanations. Therefore, gatherings of women promote good health and general wellbeing, which increases our ability to be happy and effective in all areas of our busy lives.