Introducing solids to your baby is an exciting time, but it can also be overwhelming with all of the conflicting information available.
If you are wondering what the best foods to offer first are, if you feel unsure about when to start, if you’re confused about the different methods, if you can’t decide about how to combine milk and solids, if you’d like to learn about Ayurveda and my top superfoods for bubs, then join me for my workshop so you can feel confident you are giving your bub the best start.
The workshop includes:
* when to introduce solids
* the signs your baby is ready
* what foods to introduce and when
* safety when introducing solids
* parent-led and baby-led weaning methods
* Ayurveda and your baby’s ‘dosha’
* superfoods for babies
* recipes and food ideas to take home
A great group activity for Mother’s Groups (private group bookings can be arranged).
Tickets $30 per person. Places are limited.
When: Tuesday 30th January 2018, 10-11am
Where: Manic Organic Wholefoods, Woonona